Makeup can do wonders, but also it can be a disaster for the ones who wears it. Often it happens to see women who look a few years older than they actually are. The reason? Makeup, blame it on the makeup.
Here are 6 makeup mistakes to avoid if you don’t want to look older than you actually are.
1. The makeup foundation is too light. It makes you look pale and if it’s yellowish definitely you’ll add five years to your real age.
2. Too arranged eyebrows. If you use an eyebrow pencil or shadow, make sure you don’t insist too much because they will look tattooed.
3. Concealer under your eye. Sometimes we blame it on the quality or we use too much concealer and it gathers under our eyes making wrinkles more visible.
4. Too much powder. Especially if you use a thick layer of foundation … Pores and wrinkles become more visible and you’ll look older.
5. Shades of brown on lips. Don’t use the same lipstick that your mother uses.
6. Too much eye makeup on. Eye shadow in large quantities can “revenge” and won’t look as you expected.
Image Credits: The List